Sunday, March 2, 2008

Disneyland

What is better than a day at Disneyland??



A day at disneyland with cotton candy! It was so cute seeing how excited the kids got when I bought them ridiicoulsy expensive cotton candy. We had such a nice day at Disneyland and then spent a few hours in California Adventures- I love to be there with my kiddos! (usually)



Ashtons latest favorite thing about disneyland is the raft out to the pirate island- (Tom Sawyer?) Although we did discover that he is now afraid of Pirates of the Carribean, after he refused to go on it with the McDowell boys- he said he was afriad of the octopus in the rain. (The mist with Davey Jones)

5 comments:

Heather said...

I love Tera's hair like this - it is so cute!

Niki McDowell said...

Tera looked so darn cute that day! Thanks for hanging out with us at Disneyland, I wish we could have stayed longer with you!

Annette Rose said...

That is so cool that you can just go to Disneyland. I think I would go quite a bit. Our kids had a blast when we went to Disney World last month.
Your kids are so CUTE! I love Tera singing... Tiff & Terry's little girl Paige does the same thing.

Jean Willard said...

Your kids are so adorable! I miss our Disneyland passes! Enjoy yours!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like such a fun day!!! I love having Disneyland passes, Kip and I had them while we were dating, I need to get them again when we have a kid or two. It would be fun!