Sunday, August 30, 2009

Peachy Accomplishment


Another year of canning peaches. This time me, Nicki, Kim and Sarah tackled them together. I haven't tasted them yet to know if they turned out, but we will just pretend that they did.... because if they didn't I would probably cry. I think we were canning/cleaning up for about five hours and I came home with six jars of peaches, but total we probably did over twenty. I showed Matt the completed jars, proud of my accomplishment, and he said "you only canned six jars in five hours." Leave it to a man to squash the domestic triumph I was feeling.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Congrats! I need to be domestic and do something like that one of these days! You girls rock!

Sarah said...

i wish the effort:output ratio for canning were higher, it takes so much work!
i have a nikon d40, have never taken photography class, and usually edit my photos in Lightroom or Picassa. hope that helps!

The Cook Fam said...

I AM proud of you Kyra! I sure wish I was there to have joined you. Enjoy your yummy peaches! I hear they were fantastic again this year! Miss you!