Sunday, August 30, 2009

Disneyland- Girls Only

The other night we went to Disneyland with the girls. Having Disneyland passes is definitely one of the pluses of living in Southern California. We had such a good time. We went on so many rides and walked so fast without a bunch of kiddos slowing us down. Here we are getting ready for the fun...

Me, Traci, Vanessa, Kim, Sarah and baby Brooke (6 weeks old) Sarah is brave!

At California adventure- after we met up with Nicki, Melissa and JenniferOn Space mountain. I love this ride. Kim possibly likes it more. I think she screamed the whole time. Kim was also our tour guide. She kept us all moving at a quick pace to ensure we got all the big rides in.On "Soarin." I wasn't too impressed with this one. But I guess it is relaxing. Melissa thought I should be a pit more impressed with the smell of orange blossoms. Melissa and Emily on Thunder mountain. I liked that ride as well.
Posing through the line in India Jones. For some reason we were really enjoying taking pictures in here. That ride seriously freaks me out. Especially with Traci and Vanessa tickling the back of my neck during the ride. I am such a sissy about "scary" things.




At the haunted mansion. This was lame. That's all I have to say about that.

And this is how we were looking by the end of the night.

We left the park at 11:00, went to In N Out and I don't think we got home till 1:30. I didn't fall asleep till about 2:30 and I was filling it for the next few days. think the Coke at In N out is what gave me rush and made it so I couldn't got sleep. It was a great night though! We were all talking about how tired our bodies were and how "old" we are getting and feeling. I don't think I ever would have complained about my legs being tired or me being tired at 11:00 in my college days. But, I am not in my college days anymore. Now I am turning into a pansy, an old pansy.

The end of a fun night.

7 comments:

Candy Fam said...

It looks like sooooooo much fun. I miss you so bad!!! I am going to come visit you without my kids so we can go to Disneyland alone. :D

Traci Elizabeth said...

yAY! i had so much fun!!

Todd + Emily said...

That was sooo much fun... I'm glad we went. Love the pictures!!!

The Cook Fam said...

Ahhh, look at what I'm missing!!!!!!!!!! No fair! Wish I could have been there!

The BRU Crew said...

I AM SO SAD I didn't come, looks like you all had a BLAST! I HOPE that just the GIRLS can do this again! Cause I am so there! ;)

Dani said...

Now that is one good lookin' bunch of girls! Wish I could have gone with you.. I'll have to get me a pass next year...

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That was SO SO SO SO SO much fun!!! What a blast we had! Next time I am going to get a sitter but I just could not leave my 6 week old yet :) Glad I was still invited, it was a blasty!