Sunday, August 30, 2009

Cuter with paint

I like paint. I love having the walls in my house different colors, love painting little pieces of furniture to match whatever room I am putting them in and love to see my kids paint. I love the smell of paint and the look of fresh paint on a wall. I am a firm believer that paint makes everything look better. I recently learned that even my kids look better with paint on them.



The other night at Chick-fil-a, they were offering free face painting on the kids eat free night (I am there every Tues) and I couldn't get over how cute they looked with their faces all done up.



Tera chose the classic princess paint. Look at her gorgeous eyes.



Ashton, always original, asked the lady to do an octopus. Something she had never done before. Ashton has a bit of an obsession with octopuses right now. It began with the octopus at Sea World, grew when he saw the baby octopus at his father/son cam pout near the beach, and grew even more when I showed him a video on you tube of an octopus defeating a shark. He thought it was fantastic.

Needless to say, if you are ever thinking your kids are looking a bit homely or plain (which I don't think about my kids by the way) some face paint does wonders!

No comments: