Sunday, August 30, 2009

Hair dos and don'ts

Do: Wear a cute little pony tail to get the fine hair out of your eyes.

(Mazzi's first pony tail- 8 months old)

Don't: Do your baby girls hair in a Mohawk. This can make even the cutest of babies make some very weird faces- see examples below.



Don't: Do nothing to your child's hair. This will make them look rather rag-muffin-ish. Even if your baby is happy about the lack of hair styling.

This is how miss Mazzi can often be found chillin' at our house. Who needs to look good in their own home right? I certainly don't in my yellow basketball shorts and T-shirt (courtesy Ocean West Realty- Thanks Rob)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

I remember Angie always put savannah's hair in a mohawk and so when I was little I always thought she was a boy! Good advice on the no mohawk thing, but then again Mazzi looks good no matter what...she's adorable! I miss you guys and love ya

Michelle said...

No fair! She beat Camryn to a ponytail! We're not even close to being able to do that, but she looks absolutely adorable. We need to get these cute girls together before they get too big! Miss you.