Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Party

Our friends, the Robinson's, threw a fun Halloween party. I must admit I didn't feel like dressing up much so took the easy way out. Matt and I were the couple off Juno- if you haven't seen that movie I am including a pic. so you get the idea---
Sarah and Kip- Nacho Libre and Encarnation

Emily and Todd- Jane Fonda and Richard Simmons
Niki and Clint- a pair of jeans-
Al and Peggy Bundy AKA- Todd and Katie (loved Katie's hair!)
Greek Warrior and Goddess- Janitsy and NathanielJosh and Vanessa- John McCain and Sarah Palin- Vanessa looks just like her!

Heather and Seth as Dora and Boots (so creative)
Meagan and Rob- bounty hunters- this costume was hilarious!
Melissa and Ryan- Cleopatra and Spartacus

Shelley and Ryan- Zorro couple-

4 comments:

Sarah said...

how fun! i love seeing all the adult costumes and the creativity. we went to a halloween party and my pregnant friend was juno too! so funny!

Aubrey Leong said...

What a great costume idea...love it!

Ashley and Dave said...

I really enjoyed that movie. I really liked the dora costume...hot.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Glad you guys came and your costume was so stinkin close to the real one, I was totally impressed when I saw the cover after seeing your outfits, you rock!!!