Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Back to work...

Matt is officially employed again- yippee! He is in San Diego right now training with AAA- I don't even know what that stands for actually- but basically they sale car insurance (and home) I think? He is enjoying the training so far. It looks like it will only take about an hour and a half to get home so he will be coming up once or twice a week to help me stay somewhat sane (what a nice guy:) So today is his third day at work and I miss the guy. Those three months with him home were a bit hard. I think we were both feeling a bit stressed and I just wanted my computer back! I am proud of Matt for hanging in there until something came along. He's a good guy!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Yeah for being back to work!!! I am sure it is a huge stress relief for you guys!

melissa gargalis said...

Yeah for employment!!! I totally feel ya'