Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Yes on Prop 8!





We've had a lot of opportunities down here in Southern California to wave signs, make calls and put up signs in our yard and everywhere else to support proposition 8. It has been an overall good experience. Of course there have been the people cursing at us, flipping us off, hanging up on the phone and removing the signs left and right- but it really doesn't bug me. I don't let it get to me because I know it is a righteous effort to support traditional marriage and that of course there is going to be opposition, as there is in all things. But I feel good knowing I am putting forth effort to protect marriage. Hope everyone voted today! We will see soon what is going to be happening here in crazy California regarding marriage.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leslie said...

If I lived an CA and I drove by while you were on the streets with signs supporting prop 8, I wouldn't have flipped you off. I would have brought you cookies and milk.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

way to go girls, you are awesome and I love all of you sign wavers, hopefully all works out in our favor!

Sarah said...

good job! jim's brother had a "yes on 8" bumper sticker taken off his car!! crazy... we'll find out soon.

The Gray Family said...

it has been so nuts lately, but the polls are looking good so far....and I LOVE LOVE LOVE your windows with the pictures. I am trying to decide where in my house I can fit something that big so I can buy one from you!

Rebecca said...

Well I am right there with you! Az has been working for the same thing only ours is prop 102. Yeah we both won!! Now we just have to continue to be strong against the very heavy persecution we're about to recieve...check out my blog to see the video!
Ps. How are you feeling by the way?

Heather said...

:) Yay! All the hard work and dealing with some wackos paid off!!!