Saturday, November 1, 2008

The carving of pumpkins...

The kids enjoyed carving pumpkins. Whats not to love about using otherwise prohibited sharp knives and making a mess?






(I love this picture of Tera with the knife- she knows she is being so dangerous!)

Tera was a little skeptical about getting the "guts" out of the pumpkin, but after a while
decided it was pretty cool.





Ashton was getting very scary with the knife- just stabbing the pumpkin. In fact, at one point he almost chopped off my hand when I was taking out the pumpkins insides and he decided to stab the knife through the eye hole, missing my hand by inches!

2 comments:

Candy Fam said...

Oh how I love those pics of Ashton stabbing the pumpkin! :) I am crying... I am laughing so hard! I wish I was there. You look cute too by the way. Love and miss you guys!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I am glad that you made it through the carving with no blood! Sounds interesting, I never really thought about the danger of it all with kids? Looks like you all had some good family fun!