Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Fingerprints!

My Favorite cleaners...


I took these pictures to document the things that bug me most--- these pictures are taken about two hours after I had de-fingerprinted everything in my house. The stainless garbage and fridge constantly need wiped off with the stainless special spray, then the coffee table requires pledge, and the entertainment center I have to use good ol' Windex. Lets just say I use each of these cleaners at least once a day. I have heard people say someday I will miss seeing the fingerprints and hand prints everywhere- I don't know. I am sure I will miss my kids being at this stage, but I doubt I will say, "Gee, I wish I had more stuff to clean." But, just in case I really do miss it- I have these pictures to remind me of the good' ol days!




I must say that my kids are pretty clean in general though. In fact, they love to help me clean, sweep, mop, vacuum, spray "stuff." Here's Tera helping out with the cleaning process...

1 comment:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

O I am so sure I am going to be just like you and those things are going to drive me just as crazy! And I as well do not think I will EVER miss that, I am not even looking forward to that part of motherhood, that might be the only part I am not looking forward too, everything else, I can't wait for.