Friday, October 24, 2008

Why I'm in a bad mood...

I don't fit in any of my clothes-
I just received my first C on a paper-
My ribs are digging into me from the front and back-
The kids dumped out every toy bucket-
Ashton whacked Tera in the eye with the end of a jump rope-
Tera found the kitchen knifes and cut a banana multiple times on our kitchen table= scratches
I am tired of being hot and tired...

I think that's it- sometimes it's just the little things that make me mad

On a happy note, I like how Ashton talkes. He just came in and said "I am so hungry it's out of control!" I better go make some dinner. Then we are off to a Halloween party. That will lift my spirits. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so excited to hear about the job! i hope the evening took a turn for the better.....i can totally relate to almost all of those instances...

The Gray Family said...

I think every slightly bad thing becomes hugely exacerbated when pregnant! Rightfully so! I am VERY happy to hear Matt's job news however. Congrats! Even if it doesn't turn out to be something he really likes, at least it is a paycheck while he looks for something else. And as for you clothes not fitting, I think you are a pretty darn cute pregnant woman!

Leslie said...

I have some girlfriends that are even more obbsessed with Twilight then me. They rented the theater so we could watch it at 10:00 a.m. the day it comes out. So we will be having a girls morning out. Wish you were here so you could see it with us.

Candy Fam said...

Kyra... I love you! I miss you so bad! I think I am going to ditch my family in Redding and come be with you. OK? Just kidding... I wouldn't torture you so. :) I am sorry about the bad mood. Feel better!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Seriously, Kyra, YOU CRACK ME UP!!!! I love you to death!!!