Friday, October 17, 2008

Heat heat go away!

It is officially fall and we have had a few days with some nice fall weather, down in the seventies. Which to a big, pregnant lady feels soo wonderful! However, that weather was tricking us and it has been in the nineties many days now. I don't know what it is but when I get back from being outside or when I am sweating in my house from simple tasks like vacuum can I get furious inside and start grumbling about how HOT I am? Today a friend and I took our kids to Sea World. We are both in our third trimester and feeling lovely. We were so proud of ourselves when we made it through three hours of walking around the park in the heat. We had a good time and can now say we did something fun for our kids- always an accomplishment right?

But anyways, the heat really does make me angry- but I guess the cold does the same thing to me. I don't mean California cold (50's) but Rexburg cold (20's to -20's) I was very excited to leave the cold weather of Idaho and come to sunny California. I would much rather be hot than freezing. However, I have had ENOUGH! I don't want to be at the pool anymore but want to be at the park or going on walks with hot chocolate, wearing sweaters and wondering if it is going to rain. I am tired of the heat. So my complaint has been filed and everyone is aware... and I will try not to complain about the weather once it is cold. (In the 50's)

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

the weather has been such a TEASE lately! Just when I get ready to pack up the kids' shorts it nears triple digits again. You are brave for trekking around Sea World in the heat!