Thursday, October 23, 2008

Employment in near future

Matt accepted a job with AAA today. He starts his training on November 10th and trains for four months before beginning the actual sales position. He will be working out of the Temecula, Murrietta, or Hemet office. We are excited to have this coming up in the future. Who knows if it will be something he really enjoys, but for now it is something. He is still looking into other things (CHP and a few other companies) but now can relax a bit.

The training period could be an interesting time. Sounds like he will be out of town all week and then home for weekends for the first four months. So the odds are good that I will go into labor when Matt is out of town, and then will be home alone with a newborn. Could make for some excitement. I may just be needed some extra help that first month of adjusting with a newborn and a hubby out of town. (Okay Mom?)

We are grateful that he has found and committed to something and hopefully now we can relax and stop stressing. Thanks for your prayers-we have been blessed.

7 comments:

melissa gargalis said...

I am SO HAPPY for you guys!!! That is totally exciting news. I wish I could blog about Greg's employment stuff, but he'd prefer I not say anything until it is official that he has a job. He's worried people will google him and find out what he's up to. Crazy. But I am so excited for you guys. It is truly a heavy load to bear. Prayer works!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah that is so exciting and if you need any baby help I live real close and would be happy to assist you in any way I can! Just let me know.
But congrats to the family!

Leslie said...

Congrats! What will he be doing for AAA?

Meagan said...

yeahhhhhh@!!!!!!

Melissa said...

We are so happy for you guys!! You know we are here anytime you need help.

Heather said...

Yay! He will love the training part! I really enjoyed that part of AAA! They take really good care of people thru training! You will have to let me take the kiddos for you one night so you can go stay in the hotel with him! I loved having Seth come to stay with me there! Congrats I know this is a load off and we are really glad it worked out!

Sunshine Day said...

Yeaaahhh! That is so awesome... except the part about being gone all the time and you home with a newborn. But you are in good company, I spend MAYBE one night during the week with Scott. Anyway, so happy for you guys. Love ya Ky.