Thursday, October 23, 2008

I AM- organized, opinionated, stubborn, determined, a hard worker, active, a planner.

I HAVE- an amazing husband, a great extended family, an energetic boy, a sensitive girl, a baby on the way, a testimony of the gospel of Jesus Christ.I GET FRUSTRATED WHEN- people are flaky, when a meal ort treat doesn't turn out good, car and computer problems, when I feel like I am the only one doing anything.

I THINK- there is always something to be grateful for, no matter how bad it seems. There are always blessings if you look for them. I VALUE- My family, true friends, the gospel, temple marriage, MEMORIES.I FEAR- what's happening in the economy (though I would rather discuss anything else) the government leaders being corrupt, something happening to one of my children.

I DISLIKE- living far from family, hearing my kids fight, when people exaggerate or try to one up you, maternity clothes, bad smells.

I LOVE- fruit pies, good books and movies, thanksgiving dinner, CHRISTMAS, the smell of rain, friendly competition in any form, a exercise (when I am not prego), back rubs, hot baths, jeans and pajamas, a good bargain, getting unexpected packages in the mail, Matt, my children, my friends, scrapbooking, projecting, organizing, a clean house, fall and spring days.

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You are cool beans, I really like this post! CUTE!!!

Leslie said...

When I read what you love I wondered if you still like raw dough? Remember when you and Michelle and I used to make cookie dough and eat it raw?