Thursday, October 16, 2008

Happy B.day Sierra

My baby sister turned 21 yesterday! Just wanted to wish her a happy b.day and tell her I love her.





Some things I love about Sierra....

She is always up for doing something fun

She's sensitive

She never matches her socks...

She laughs easily

She will always be young at heart

She always gets excited when I call her on the phone and always yells "Kyra"

She makes a great shopping companion- we love good bargains!

She is a hairstylist- nothing like a good, free hair do!

She is just fun to be around

2 comments:

dudududoyle said...

I really enjoyed your blog, stumbled across it searching script fonts in google (weird, i never look there) for a graphic. Guess your blog header got you included. Saw attractive girls (img of you and sis and dad I guess?)and clicked, tend to do this when bored (often times regretfully). Started reading and didn't stop (and I really don't like reading blogs). Yours was interesting though, your 100 things was great, you have cute kids and I hope your husband becomes a cop. Thanks for the divergence, and keep up the writing, you're good at it.
Cory in Denver.
P.S. sorry to hear about your older sister, that is very unfortunate to say the least. I am glad you have some good memories to keep with you though.

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

thanks Kyra!!! You're so sweet. I was just starting to get sad that you wrote one for Trevor and not me, but it was just a day late!!! :) You're right..I am sensitive!!! :) I was looking forward to reading what you wrote on my birthday ever since Trevors....man I'm a loser. I love you ky!!!!