Friday, October 17, 2008

Stickers

Tera has an obsession with stickers. I will often find them stuck to the outside of our car, our floor and on my clothes. When I am not paying attention she will stick them all over me: my belly, back etc. It is not until Matt calls me "stickers" that I realize that the sticker monster has been up to her tricks again. This day Ashton fell asleep on the couch and became a target for Tera's sticker attack. Matt and I were laughing hard when we saw him covered. When he woke up he was very confused about why he had stickers all over him.

6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is SO FUNNY!!! She is one little hoot that is for sure!

Heather said...

Hilarious! I can just picture her sticking away all quietly! :)

Leslie said...

She must have been very gentle to get that many stickers on him while he sleeps. Has he ever got her back while she's sleeping? That would be interesting.

Todd + Emily said...

HAHAHAHAH that is sooo funny!!! She is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

It is always fun to decorate sleeping siblings.

Vanessa said...

This cracked me up so much! I totally wish Liam and Ashton could play together. Maybe we should set up a play date!!