Thursday, September 18, 2008

Too much information about me....

100 things about me

I like to dye my hair
I love massages
I want a pet- but need to see if I can handle three kids first
I want 7 kids
I look at peoples eyebrows a lot- am jealous of good shaped eyebrows
I am picky about how my butt looks in pants
I don't like being the center of attention
I have to take a shower each morning- even if I took one the night before
I hate blow drying my hair
I'm terrible at making cookies
I majored in elementary ed
I wish I had majored in interior decorating, marketing or health
I really want to be a waitress…
or a personal trainer someday
I want to get my masters- eventually
I am very competitive
I love a good work out
I have a crush on Patrick Demsey and Keifer Sutherland
My favorite shows are- house, the office, lost and 24
My favorite desert is cheesecake
I love breakfast for dinner
My favorite color is purple
My favorite colors to wear are green and brown
I love comfy clothes
I hate long drives
I love multi tasking- and can't stand only doing one thing at a time
I enjoy vacuuming
I like painting- but am not very good at it
I write lists a lot
I like shopping- especially at Ross or TJ Maxx
I love doughnuts
I used to have OCD bad- I would count my steps everywhere I went
Smudges on windows or stainless steal appliances drive me nuts
I don't like balancing the checkbook
or putting laundry away
I am shy when meeting new people
I did cheerleading one year in HS- it wasn't my thing
I played basketball and volleyball throughout HS
I like tennis and racquetball
I don't know how to style hair
I love unpacking and hanging things up
We have lived in five different places since we have been married
(I am married by the way) and I love my husband J
I don't like the cold- would rather be hot
But am so sick of the heat
I get antsy if I am home all day- I have to have an outing
My first car was a Chrysler Lebaron- my sister named the car Mrs. Waffles- it was the color of waffle batter
I like being tan- never use sunscreen
I don't like sad movies or books- only happy endings
I have recently begun to read as a pastime- I actually like it
I like organizing- closets, etc.
I like to use etc. and am picky about fonts
I am in college again and like the challenge
I take my kids to the library every Thurs.
I don't like being pregnant- but like having kids
I get along great with my in-laws
For some reason I want to have a horse someday- I don't ride though
I like Chinese food, Mexican food, Italian food- I like it all
I love going out to eat
I enjoy cooking but don't like cleaning up after big meals
I want to take a photography class and get a nice camera
I should be doing homework right now….
or be cleaning the bathrooms
I put off going to the post office for a long time
I get grouchy when I am tired- mean even!
I have not mowed the lawn since I have been married and don't plan on it
I think guys should take out the garbage, but I still usually do it
I don't drink soda very often
When I do- I like root beer (A& W)
A root beer float would be terrific right now- I used to not like them and now I do!
I love Gone with the Wind- and think Rhett Butler is hott
I don't like picking out Christmas presents for guys- they are hard to buy for
I love Christmas
I have never made Thanksgiving dinner
I decorate for Christmas when Thanksgiving dinner is over
I love going out on boats
I am becoming a wimp in my old age-
I used to go cliff jumping, on big rope swings and try to jump on the wakeboard- now I am a wimp
I get sinus headaches a lot
I am more judgmental then I should be and get angry quicker than I should
But for some reason - I still like myself
I am going to clean the bathrooms- I will finish this later…
The bed time routine with kids wears me out!!
I love watching my kids play pretend
I have two kids- with another due in December
I don't like a sticky floor
I am slightly anemic
I have never broken a bone
I rarely paint my toenails/fingernails
I love cold grapefruit with sugar on top
Pink berry ice cream is my friend
I like taking my kids on walks, to parks and to the pool
I like making crafts
I love alone time
I want Olive Garden breadsticks right now
I also want to scrapbook (while eating breadsticks?)
I love planning things and having something fun to look forward to
I am a lot like my mom- but also see a lot of my dad in me- that is why I am so awesome….
I think that this might have been a complete waste of time…
100. But I did it! Yea!

6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Totally NOT a waste of time!!! I think I want to do this! It is a good way to get to know you, and I really like all that I have read. You are FANTASTIC!!!!

Vanessa said...

I agree, not a waste of time! I had fun reading them. So there, you entertained me for a few minutes!

Anonymous said...

I WANNA do this now!! ;) So thanks for letting me LEARN about you more!! I think you are SO FUN!! Can't get enough of you KYRA!! ;)

Meagan said...

I'm impressed you got thru it! I think you're a pretty cool gal

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

I don't even know if i KNOW that much stuff about me...sad.. We're a lot more alike then I eve really noticed. sad that you've been my sister forever and I don't know NEARLY enough about you! This was fun to read. I miss you ky. OH and on a funny note...Where it says "I have 2 kids with another due in December"...I thought it said with another DUDE!!! That would have been a bad typo!! ;) love you

The Gray Family said...

I don't know if I could think of 100 things about me! I love reading stuff like this...you are an amazing gal who makes me LAUGH!