Saturday, September 27, 2008

Balboa Park- San Diego

We were able to go to the temple with the Nelsons-while a friend watched the kids on the temple grounds. It ended up being an interesting day at the temple (I passed out) But- we won't focus on that... we went to Balboa Park afterwards because it was under "fun free things to do at San Diego." But it turns out nothings really free except walking around, so that is what we did. We had a good time.

The kids watching a magic show


The rose garden

Tatum and Ashton- they got along really well together that day-so cute!

This pic. wasn't a good family one- but loved it of me and my little Ashy- look how happy he is!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Well I am so sad to hear about the fainting part of the trip but glad you had fun at Balboa Park and also I LOVE the pic of your little man holding a ladies hand. They look SO BIG!!!

Heather said...

I heard about your little fainting spell, sorry! I've heard its common when pregnant so I'm totally going to watch out now! :) Glad you guys had a good family day!