Monday, September 22, 2008

Proud Mommy Moments




Ashton was looking through the pictures in the Book of Mormon. He looked at one and said "That’s the book-a-hona" (Liahona- close enough). "And I know who that prophet is- it's Lehi.


"I came across Ashton on the stairs with his head down. I asked him what he was doing and he said "shh.." then I asked him a few minutes later what he was doing and he said "mom I was saying a prayer that dad would find a job. And I was praying for you. I think I prayed for four hours."


We went to the temple on Sat. and the kids stayed out on the grounds with Natalie Hughes. The next day at church Tera saw a picture of the San Diego temple and said "I go there. That the temple."


We were over at a friends one Sunday and they were watching tv. We try to only have the kids watch their church videos on Sunday. So Ashton asked if he could turn it off and maybe turn on "a church tape or somethin'."


Each morning Ashton comes up to our room and whispers "is it church?" He doesn't do this because of his love for church, but just wants to make sure that he is allowed to watch his regular movies. I think it is adorable that he wants to keep this rule so badly.

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Kids say the cutest things EVER!!! Your kids crack me up! SO stinkin smart they are!

Anonymous said...

What CUTIES you have!! That's when you know you have taught your children!! You are an awesome mama!! If you need anything, I hope you would let me know!! ;) LOVE YA!!

Anonymous said...

what cute kids! they will love reading all these posts when they grow up!