Saturday, September 27, 2008

6 months- third tri-mester

I am just growing and growing... it is fun to be at the point where I can see my belly moving around as the baby kicks and moves. She is getting strong. Three more LONG months to go- bring on the back pain!
Matt is actually losing weight and exercising a lot, but can still stick out his stomach. I love that he gets up and runs each morning. With each of my pregnancies we have taken a picture of his belly- I don't know why we find it amusing! He is taking more tests for the CHP today- so we will see what comes of that. I feel like we are just in a waiting game as far as employment.

This is the last day I went to teach aerobics- I am so glad to be done!!! My goal was to teach through the end of August and I almost made it through September. The gym has already called and asked me to sub the classes I gave up- I need a good excuse to get out of it- because apparently being six months pregnant and tired and weak is not good enough for the punks!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

Love this! Matt's photo is hilarious! I'm going to have tyo get Seth to pose for one now! :)

Amy Eaton said...

You are looking so good. I am feeling very anxious and ready but I still have 3 weeks left. I guess I should say ONLY 3 weeeks left!! But I think time slows down when your this close. Hope lifes good and that things work out with Matts job search at least your not moving to TN UGH!!

Anonymous said...

YOU GUYS CRACK ME UP!! I love it! That's AWESOME!! MY GUT is bigger than all of yours so there!! HA! K...so you look AWESOME and your kids are FREAKIN CUTE, can't wait to see this BABE!!

The Cook Fam said...

Kyra you look so awesome! You are amazing for teaching as long as you have. I seriously can't believe you've still been doing it. Only 3 months! It'll fly!