Tuesday, September 30, 2008

6 years of bliss (And good grub)



Matt and I celebrated our 6th anniversary on Sun. How time flies!! I opted against posting wedding pics cause I don't have a scanner... so just imagine how happy and young we must have looked! We went out to dinner to celebrate to a really cute/nice place right here in Good ol' Lake Elsinore. So- any of you locals you have to try it out. Its on Main street and it truly is amazing! Its called Raviolis. We had the raviolis stuffed with goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes and the spaghetti carbonnara- both amazing! Okay- so this post turned out more to be about my love for food than my love for my husband- but I do love my Matty- so much :)

PS. We didn't get the dessert there- but how I wish we did- doesn't it look to die for? I feel a group date coming on if anyone is interested- or maybe we should wait till we have some source of income?? Hmmm...

10 comments:

Ashley and Dave said...

So, I am confused...did you snap a pictures of the peoples desert to the table next to you? :)

Ashley and Dave said...

I meant to say dessert.

Anonymous said...

congrats! i am glad you got to go out.....

The Gray Family said...

Happy anniversary! I have never been there but it looks really good. Don't know if I could get Rich to go for anything with goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes...I may have to eat that one on my own :>)

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I AM SO ON A GROUP DATE WITH YOU GUYS!! HA!! You guys are cute!! YOU LOOK AWESOME PREGGERS GIRLY!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GUYS!!

Heather said...

Yeah let us know about that group date, that looks AMAZING! Happy Anniversary!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

LOVE group dates, SO FUN!!!! I wanna go!
Glad you got out and tried a new and exciting place, looks yummy too and I am also confused on how you got the pic of the dessert if you did not eat it????
Anyway, Happy forever being married!

Meagan said...

I enjoyed the fact you did talk more about your love of food than your hubby, but we all get the point...looks yummy, I love ravioli so that would be a good place for me....happy anniversary too!!

Leslie said...

Cheese stuffed ravioli is one of my favorites too, espcially when it's Itallian Gourmet style. Hey it looks like you have been having fun and keeping busy with your family. Happy # 6!! P.S. Ira and I would love to go out on the town with you if you lived closer, maybe someday?

Vanessa said...

My mom just told me about that place and how much she loved it. I would love to go on a group date there and try that yummy dessert. Happy Anniversary !