Saturday, January 1, 2011

Snow is fun (for a while)

Matt and I took the kids up to enjoy the snow. We lasted about an hour before Mazzi had enough. Ashton and Tera were having so much fun and weren't ready to go, so I told them we could come back with Uncle Trevor and Aunt Sandra when they came to visit. Nana and Alaina also joined us. We spent an hour packing and getting dressed in our winter gear. Drove the hour to get there, and then lasted about 20 minutes in the snow before all the kids were whining. We are definitely a So Cal family and are not used to the cold. But, it was nice while it lasted.










































2 comments:

Candy Fam said...

I like the way pictures turn out in the snow. They always seem so clear and colors are so bright. We have sooooo much snow here I can't even stand it. As soon as Brian is done with school... we are out of here!!! I freakin HATE snow. Glad you had fun though. :D

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You go girl on those pictures, they are beautiful!!! Your kids are looking SO BIG!!! Looks like you guys had fun and like I said, you got some great shots!