Thursday, December 30, 2010

We love Papa

My kids love their Papa and they get excited when he comes home from work. He has been so good to play with them while we've lived here. I know they will miss their grandparents immensely when we leave.It took Mazzi a long time to warm up to her Grandpa (4 1/2 months to be exact) but now whenever he is home she wants to sit on his lap and read books or watch the news. She adores him.

My Dad and Ashton have been building an erector set together most nights since we moved here. So far I think they have built four projects. It is a good project for them to do together. Ashton often gets too silly and they have to end the project a little early, but I know he treasures this time with his Papa.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is really sweet! It is a great that you guys get to create these memories with your family! They will be memories you will always cherish!

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

I love that picture of Mazzi and Dad. So cute!!!