Monday, December 6, 2010

Girls trip.

I was able to meet up with some of my favorite girls for our second annual trip to St. George for some girl time and Christmas shopping (or in my case- shopping for myself) I think I ended up with: 4 shirts, a sweatshirt, a pair of jeans, a hat and a scarf. We literally shopped till we dropped each day and ate yummy food in between. We went to see Burlesque one night, played a feisty game of cards while eating yummy treats another night, and were able to attend the St. George temple. (Which felt odd after having just watched Burlesque the night before- not the most uplifting movie) I left feeling blessed to have such amazing friends in my life and woke up the next morning missing waking up their faces. Love you girls!






Posted by Picasa

No comments: