Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas Eve

We had a nice Christmas eve at the Thompson's.
Mazzi enjoyed spending time with her Aunt Kari- we think Mazzi looks like she could be her daughter
Kari made scarves for all the girls.



We surprised Peggy with the first part of the Willow Tree nativity. She got each set for me for three consecutive Christmas' until I had the complete set. I found out that she wanted it for herself so Kari and I went in on it together and now will give it to her each year for the next three years.




Tera gave Grandpa these ornaments, which he wore as earrings. I love how silly he is for my kids.



Tera and Mazzi received Pillow Pets from Grandma and Grandpa Thompson. After opening it Tera said "That's just what I wanted!" They both love them and have slept with them every night since.











I loved seeing how excited the kids were to give the Grandparents the gifts they had picked out. Taking them to the dollar store to let them pick out gifts and have them wrap them is one of my favorite traditions. Ashton was especially into giving and making people presents this year. He is such a sweet guy.
We had a wonderful night with our wonderful family!

1 comment:

the Chandler chronicles said...

WOW! Mazi really does look like her Aunt Kari!!!