Wednesday, January 19, 2011

50 cent pictures

Ashton rarely cooperates for pictures. In fact, to get these pictures I had to bribe him with a quarter. He said he would do it for a dollar. I said no. Then he said 3 quarters? No. We compromised on two quarters. I think he looks so handsome with his hair cut short. I like a clean cut kid. I am not into the shaggy look. Besides, Ashtons hair never gets shaggy, it just stands straight up and makes him look as mischievous as he is. At least with his hair short he looks a little sweet. (He needs all the help he can get) I don't want to forget my little boy at this age (or any age). He gives me a run for my money and leaves me feeling utterly exhausted at the end of each day. Yet he also has the capability to make me smile and feel so loved. He says things every day that make me laugh and I feel grateful that Heavenly Father entrusted Matt and I with this strong- willed, clever boy.


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Katie said...

Love his hari cut, cute kid. Was that his fort with hearts?

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That second photo melts my heart!!! Cute hair cut and I agree on the clean cut kids! As well as spouses!

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

totally disagree on the clean cut kids and spouses, but then again, I'm the one that cuts the kids hair and I just HATE kids hair cuts...although Ashton's always done great!! :)He does look good clean cut...handsome little man. Cute kids Ky...I don't know how you find the time to update your blog so well but I love looking at it! Love you

Sara said...

Wow, I can't believe how grown up he looks... and cute of course.

Melissa said...

He is adorable either way. I am so on board with the mischievous hair cut thing... I was just looking at Davis, while he was being crazy in primary and thought to myself that his shaggy hair isn't helping him out. We will give him an obedient boy haircut tomorrow. Thanks!