Monday, November 15, 2010

Showing off my better half...

Matt would be extremely embarrassed if he knew I was posting these pictures. But, I don't think he has time to check my blog these days so I am doing it!
I took these pictures while trying to figure out how to work the aperture setting on my camera and made him be my model. But now I can use them to show off how good Matt is looking. (Not that he looked bad before of course) He has lost a total of 25 lbs. since opening his letter of acceptance to the CHP academy five months ag and now looks more like the man I married (six pack and all) He is now more than half way done with the academy and has eleven weeks left till graduation. I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard through all of this and has kept such a positive attitude. He is among the top in his company in most aspects including driving and physical training. He is really enjoying driving fast (he passed off his last driving test today) and shooting guns in range. He has nice roommates who have become his friends. I hate to see Matt leave us all week... but it does make the time we spend together on the weekend precious. And now I feel like I can kind of begin to countdown. We should be finidng out where we will be going in about a month.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: