Saturday, November 20, 2010

Right where we left off...

We had a nice visit with friends in Lake Elsinore. On our last night there we went out on a date night with friends. I'm bummed we didn't get a group picture and that lot of people are un-pictured altogether. I did take solo pictures of everyone but decided to leave them off this. We ate dinner at "The Mill", an amazing little pizza/pasta place in Murrietta that Meagan discovered. It was mighty tasty and is one of my new faves. Following dinner we went to bowl at Trevi Lanes and had a fun time being silly together. One highlight being Matt doing the "slide, slide, slide" dance. I was in awe of Niki coming out to join us for dinner and bowling after having a baby four days ago and a trip to the ER in the middle of the night with McKynlee the night before. She is such a trooper. We finished off the night with a disappointing Denny's experience and went home exhausted and grateful for our friends.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Niki McDowell said...

I love that picture of you, Melissa and I. I could frame it. I was so glad that I got and got to hang out with you before you left, it was so worth it!