Monday, November 22, 2010

Ashtons Family Party...

Ashton wanted to go bowling for his party with the family. We had a great time together celebrating one of our favorite guys.






















































Ashton was being silly with his Aunt Kari and Uncle Jason. They made a series of faces ranging from silly to excited to sad.
































Ashton with his Papa. These two have a lot of fun together.































This was one of my favorite memories from the night- Ashton got a strike when bowling and jumped up shouting "Yay! Home run!" He didn't get that a strike was a good thing in bowling.

I loved watching the three kiddos all squatting down at the end of the bowling lane watching their ball roll towards the pin. I love my family and my Ashton.

1 comment:

Katie said...

O my gosh, 7 yrs old!!! What a fun birthday party. I still can't believe you are related to Jason P.. hehe.. Very cool!