Friday, November 26, 2010

Close to home...

While we were in Lake Elsinore we had to take a trip to the beach. I LOVE THE BEACH. I never want to live somewhere that I can't just drive to the beach any day I want. We went to Cafe Rio with several friends and then were meeting at Laguna beach afterwards. But there were two groups that caravaned nd both caravans ended up at different parts of Laguna Beach. After spending a few hours at the beach we were stuck in traffic for three hours on the drive home... but it was still very worth it. The beach brings peace to my soul and helps me feel my Saviors love and nearness at a place where I am surrounded by so much beauty and the sounds of my children laughing.








I enjoyed spending time with these amazing women, Amy and Tara, and their beautiful children and newborns-



































I love the look on Tera's face- can you tell she loves the beach as much as her Mommy?











Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Alyse Burt said...

So, So jealous. I love the beach, why don't I live by it? That's right I get to live in a place where pipes freeze!

The Gray Family said...

that was a fun fun day (even with the crazy traffic on the way home). Do you mind emailing me the pictures of you, me and Tara when you have a chance? I tried to save it off your blog but it was doing weird things for some reason. Thank you!!!

Sara said...

I feel the same way about the beach and I love it even more when i can wear a sweatshirt and jeans while i am there. cute pictures.