Friday, November 26, 2010

Ashtons "Real" Birthday

When I asked Ashton what he wanted to do for his birthday, he said "All I want to do is have my birthday at our house in Lake Elsinore." I know he wanted to spend his birthday with his close buddies. And, luckily his birthday is on Veterans day so we were able to drive down and spend a few days there and celebrate his birthday.

In stark contrast to Ashton's other party with friends, Ashton's party in Lake Elsinore was a huge success. Most of his buddies showed up and partied for hours. We rented a bounce house and had pizza, brownies and lemon cake for treats. Ashton had a huge smile on his face the whole day as he played with his buddies.






Here's Ashton's favorite gift.... money. His face lit up when he opened this. I think it left us all wondering why we didn't all just give him 10.00 and spare ourselves the pain of shopping and picking out the "perfect gift." He is a tad obsessed with money right now.









I enjoyed being surrounded by so many close friends, all beautiful women inside and out. Thanks for showing up and showing me how wonderful it is to have reliable friends. You made my day... and of course Ashton's.

Happy B.day Ashton! Can't believe your seven years old already! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Candy Fam said...

He is looking more and more like Matt... such a cutie! Hope he had a happy day. While you are out doing a party in each city for him, you should come to Evanston... I would TOTALLY come to that party. :D Love you all and miss you like crazy!