Saturday, June 12, 2010

Celebrating

Kim planned a fun girls night out to celebrate my 27th b.day (dang I am old!)
We met at her place and then they gave me spending money to go shopping at all of my fave stores. We went to TJ Maxx and Kohls andthen enjoyed a meal at Olive Graden where we had too much fun. I think we laughted os much that everyoien assumed we were consuimign the wine. But we didnt need it. Next we hit up the mall, where we took some awesome antique pictures and had fun posing adn riding escalators. Then a few girls took off and the other four of us went to ross where we tried on tons of clothes, gave advice- for a lenght y amount of time to a gradma trying on clothes and got quite a bit of clothes (mins megan who was disgusted by ross). We ended the night with frostys...

I think total I ended up with 7 shirts and 2 skirts. So fun! Here we are at the end of a fun night. I just love these girls! Thanks for celebrating with me!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Gray Family said...

happy happy birthday to a wonderful amazing friend! I am glad I have someone like you in my life who always makes me have fun and do strange goofy things :>)

franberi said...

looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Glad you had a wonderful birthday, and you are not old.....

The Cook Fam said...

Kyra do I get forgiven for not giving you a call on your birthday? I can't believe I spaced it! I'm so sorry. I do hope you had a wonderful day. It sure looks like you did! Actually I was so on top of your birthday this year - remember the head massager! Oh I'm so good - and not in trouble any more right?! :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Looks like you had a super fun birthday celebration! Super cute pictures especially the antique one, HOW FUN!!!! Happy late Birthday and if you are old I am ancient!

The BRU Crew said...

I just have to say I HAD A BLAST with you gals and I was happy to spend BIRTHDAY FUN with YOU!! I ADORE YOU KYRA and I AM SO GOING to MISS YOU and your FAMILY DEARLY!! MMUUUUAHHHH!!!