Thursday, June 3, 2010

Beautiful People

I was on my picasa account and it wanted me to go through and name everyone's faces so that they would be recognized in the system (like facial recognition at CTU for all you 24 lovers)
But it randomly created this collage for me and I looked at it and instantly was happy. It has pictures of family faces and a few friends- search to see if you can find one of yours-

It also made me realize how beautiful and different every one is (Melissa is even pulling off a mustache in one of the pictures)
I am grateful for the our differences and grateful for the moments I am able to see beauty in everyone and have a small glimpse of people the way Heavenly Father sees them.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katie said...

not in there.. not special :( no chicka bean pics!

The Cook Fam said...

That's fun Kyra. Love you tons!