Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nine months

Our little Mazzi Mooskers is 9 moths old. She is everywhere; usually found with her tounge sticking out and the cutest little four-tooth grin on her face. She kicks her chubby little legs whenever she gets excited and is still super cuddly and perfectly chubby. It is impossible for me to think about this little one without smiling myself. My darling baby.

I know most Moms would post pictures of their little girls all dolled up with bows and ribbons and the cutest stylish clothes on. Not this Mom. For some reason the cutest pictures of our little Mazz are always the ones where she is naked or in a diaper. She rips out anything I put in her hair and leaves it sticking straight up. So, you get to appreciate her natural beauty. And I love her little bum (I think she's gonna have a bubble butt) 




PS. Mazzi, will you stop growing up?
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

franberi said...

such a little cutie.

Kipn n' Sarah said...

She is so stinkin cute, seriously that kid makes me smile when I just think of her too! They seriously grow up WAY too fast!

Rebecca said...

She is a doll! I don't want my Lorelai to grow up either! Maybe it's something about number 3! ;) They are so stinkin' fun at this age! And yes Mazzi does have quite the round bum!

Hannah&Kellin said...

Absolutely adorable....9 months old, what is happening to the time? I love her bum and her contagious smile. Keep up the good work mom!