Saturday, September 26, 2009

Fun Family Night

Oh the joy of iceblocking...







I know I have blogged about this before- but I really can't get over how much fun it is to go iceblocking. Our family went last week and we had so much fun. Ashton said it was one of the funnest things we have done together as a family- even better than Disneyland (but not seaworld) We will have to make a night of this and do it with friends soon... because I am sure you are all getting sick of me talking about it. You just need to experience it!





6 comments:

Vanessa said...

I LOOOVE to go ice blocking! I haven't been since High School, so we need to make a date of it!!

Sarah said...

better than Disneyland? sounds like we need to try it... it's WAY cheaper than D-land! :)

the Chandler chronicles said...

I remember ice blocking after sr. prom, loved it! Let me know the night :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Ok that is SO RAD that you did that for FHE!!! Seriously so cool! Where did you go and I want to go next time after I can walk because that is SO FUN!!! Glad you guys are such a cool family!

Candy Fam said...

I LOVE ice blocking!!! That was a pretty steep hill though. The last time I went was with the Young Women and Young Men and I ate it so hard and I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. :D

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

I LOVED going iceblocking with you and the kids when we visited for Christmas! So much fun, especially the ones where we'd tumble! Loved it!