Saturday, September 26, 2009

Celebrity look-alikes

Inspired by a recent conversation with friends about what celebrity's we look like, I decided to go on this website and "scientifically" figure it out. For the most part I am not happy with who people tell me I look like. I have gotten Alanis Morsett, Sally Fields, Eeyore, Katie Holmes and Christine Taylor. The last two I don't mind... but the rest, not digging.

So... here are the results.
I was really hoping that it would say that I looked 100% like Britney- but apparently I don't even look 70% like Britney. Sad. Maybe I'll bleach my hair, wear sequence and try again.

MyHeritage.com - free family trees, genealogy and face recognition">

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

5 comments:

The BRU Crew said...

Kyra you are AWESOME, I wanna do this now! HA! Congrats to you...YOU ARE HOT!! ;)

Amy Eaton said...

You do kinda look like Candace... Cameron :) Love it.

the Chandler chronicles said...

WOW--Matt really does look like Val Kilmer!!! He could be his stunt double!

Unknown said...

You look like Jessica and Pamela...what are you complaining about??? And I always thought Matt looked like Val even before seeing his celebrity look alike results.

Heather said...

That pic of Candace Cameron does look like you!