Saturday, June 6, 2009

One year older...

And wiser too?? Happy B.day to me.

I celebrated my 26th b.day last week. We had a great night with our friends at Red Robin and then a movie at our house. Thanks for all those who joined the celebration! A special thanks to Kim- she made me feel so special with the balloons and party favors set up and then making lots of cookies and getting a cheesecake for the movie afterwards. Plus everyone went in on a group gift and I got some fun gift cards to my favorite store- Ross! So thank you thank you!

Celebrating with the family- Mazzi was pretty interested in the fire.
We all blew out the candles together.

And my main gift from Matt and with the b.day money from the Grandmas (THANKS Grandmas!) We were able to retire our 17 inch TV
for a 32 inch TV. Not huge- but not little! It was a happy day.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Kyra! I am looking forward to seeing you at Rockaway!

Alyse Burt said...

Happy Birthday Kyra!! Have fun shopping at Ross :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wish we could have made it! Glad you had a super birthday! Red Robin is always the BEST!!

The Gray Family said...

happy birthday! Sad we missed the dinner, but it looks like you guys had fun. Enjoy your new tv :>)