Saturday, June 27, 2009

Not my son!


I got this note from the lady watching Ashton at the gyms Kids club. She handed it to me as I was teaching my class. I opened it and could not stop laughing! I went into kids club to discipline him and then returned and read the class out loud to my class telling them I could not believe Ashton would do something like this. It doesn't sound like sweet little Ashton does it?? I was glad to have this in writing so I can put it in his scrapbook. Proof from someone besides his mother that he is a handful! If you can't read the note it says:

Ashton is not paying attention calling me a liar, sticking his tongue out at me and calling kids names.

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Leslie said...

He sounds like he's quite the character!

Aubrey Leong said...

That is so funny!

Sarah said...

that is hilarious! what a character!

Todd + Emily said...

that is so funny! I love him even more now after the other day with Todd hahahah!!!! so funny!

Rebecca said...

So glad you can laugh...it helps ease the pains of parenting...and remember that they are children after all! Gotta love him!

Emily said...

Either your son is normal, my son is normal, they both are normal, or neither of them are normal. Love that!

Katie said...

lol.. He's a funny kid!