Sunday, June 21, 2009

6 months

Mazzi Shaye is six months old!

Time is going by way too quickly with this little one. She is precious and makes my life that much more wonderful. I feel honored to have been chosen to be her mother and wish so badly I could slow down time. Why is it time DRAGS on and on when I am pregnant and miserable and then when I just want to enjoy my little baby girl- time speeds up? It makes me understand so much more the words from a song my Dad used to sing me- "Don't grow up too fast" Because babies and kids grow up way too quickly! Here's hoping the next six months don't go by as quickly. Just thinking about Mazzi turning a year old in such a short time makes me want to cry!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Hannah&Kellin said...

I feel your pain... I wish he was still little. Can't wait to see the big girl in August! Loveyou

The BRU Crew said...

I just have to say your kids were AWESOME! That was a fun day! I hope you are doing well...we will be talking later I am sure! ;) Have a great night!

Candy Fam said...

She is so beautiful!!! I hate that kids have to get big... if they could stay a baby for just a little bit longer... it would be totally perfect. My baby is about to turn 4!!! It just seems so crazy!!!

Rebecca said...

She is sooo cute Kyra...and I empathize 100%!!!