Monday, April 27, 2009

Four months old...

Our little girl is growing up- despite our pleading her to stay little. We are enjoying the baby stage so much with little Mazzi. She is such a sweet, patient, calm. lovable, cuddly little baby girl. It seems with each baby I appreciate the baby stage more because I realize more and more that it passes all too quickly. Mazzi brings happiness into our home. She is now rolling and starting to sit, is playing with toys, and smiling all the time. She loves her brother and sister and her mommy and daddy and of course we all adore our little Mazzi Moo.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, that has gone by fast!!! I don't like it, I want them to stay small forever! She is so adorable Kyra!

Sunshine Day said...

She is so old! and so cute!!! The baby stage is too fast, for sure. Although I am enjoying sleeping through the night :)

We need to plan our next rendezvous!