Sunday, April 5, 2009

Emotions...

I love to see what Ashton comes home with from preschool. A while ago I came across his "feelings bag" in his backpack, which contained papers with emotions written on them and events that made him feel these different emotions. His responses cracked me up- some of them are very true- but the one about the snake?? Where did that come from?!


Ashton feels-

Frustrated when my TV doesn't work

Sad- when a snake poisons me

Calm- when my kitty-cat sits on my lap.

Mad- when someone punches me

Happy- when I get a snake for a pet.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

That is hilarious! Jackson tells me all the time that he wants to be like Ashton. So well see how that turns out :)

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Your kid is a hoot!

Melissa said...

So much personality!! I will miss being Ashton's teacher.