Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cheese...

The other day Ashton and Tera asked me to make them cheese noodles. For those of you who don't know what Cheese noodles are- they are a brilliant substitute for Mac and Cheese, invented by my mother ( I think)

Directions:
You simply cook Ramen Noodles. Drain the water, add 1/2 the seasoning packet, a few tablespoons of milk and about a 1/4 c. grated cheese and voila! Ashton is obsessed with it!

Back to the story- they asked me for cheese noodles and I was feeding Mazzi so I said I would help them in just a second. Ashton said he would get the "stuff out for me." He does a good job at filling up the pan with water, getting out the cheese and grater, the packet of Ramen noodles, turning on the gas stove (just kidding!) He does do the rest though. This day I guess I took too long to get there because Ashton and Tera decided to grate the cheese for me. I came into the kitchen to witness big bite marks in our cheese and cheese grated all over the kitchen counter (which the kids were sitting in). It was a big mess and was really quite un-appetizing!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Bryce and Sierra Hannibal said...

How funny. Bryce loves cheese noodles too. That was one of the first meals I made him when we were dating...he thought I was an amazing cook becuase of that meal! :) miss you Ky

Hannah&Kellin said...

Love the cheese noodles Kyra...your mom always was the best cook on the block, I'm dreaming of crepes right now..Love you