Tuesday, March 24, 2009

These two...

Sarah took these pictures- they capture Tera and Ashton's relationship well. I love how Tera starts off smiling and ends by looking very nervous or annoyed. This is how it usually goes when they play together, only the picture sequence should end with one of Tera in tears.











First off let me say that I absolutely adore my children and love being a mom. That being said- they drive me completely nuts sometimes! Ashton and Tera often decide to team up against me. This is somewhat manageable when I can put them in time-out, put soap in their mouth and send them to their rooms in the privacy of our own home. However, when they misbehave when we are in public I get a little (okay, a lot) upset. The other day we had to go to a doctors appointment for Mazzi (I feel like I should live at the doctors office these days) then to bring in Ashton's kindergarten registration and then to Target to pick up a prescription. They were extremely naughty and totally embarrassed me. In fact, I had the doctor put Ashton in time out and then the school nurse even had a little chat with Ashton. Do you think it helped? No.... they were both little monsters. Tera following the lead of Ashton of course, as she always does.


Needless to say this week I am going to the Library in search of a good parenting/disciplining book.


And then there's this sweet little one...



I am convinced she is the best baby ever. She's been sleeping through the night since she was 2 months old, she rarely cries these days and is full of smiles. She is mellow and brings peace into my life. Basically she is perfect!!!


I hope this doesn't sound like I have a favorite, but it's easy to be partial to a cute little girl who doesn't talk back. My only complaint about Mazzi is that she often poops through her outfits multiple times a day. This comes to mind because she just did, so I better go change her clothes... again.

2 comments:

Katie said...

did you find that book?

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I love the pictures you posted and I have to say Mazzie is so stinkin sweet and I am so sorry to hear about your CRAZY DAY!!! Glad you liked the pictures and glad I could capture some reality in them!