Thursday, March 5, 2009

I miss my mom...

My mom was able to come up for a few days last week. We didn't do anything terribly exciting, but it was so nice to have my mom with us. She took Tera and Ashton out on their own Nana/grand kid dates. They had a good time with her and are already asking when they are going to see her again. She took Ashton to Panda Express, the pet store, and target (where he picked out legos and resses) She took Tera on a walk around the lake at Dos Lagos and shopping at Kohl's (Where she picked out a cute priness night gown and junior mints) My mom and I went out to Johnny Carinos and did some shopping at Ross. Mazzi accompanied us and fussed most of the time.



I miss my mom!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

You have a wonderful mom and how cute that she takes your kids on their own special dates, super sweet and special! You have a great mommy! I can see why you miss her! And I will call and tell you this but yeah for next Sat, not like this one coming up right?? The next one?? Ok but yeah!

Katie said...

You're mom is so sweet! Always friendly too. I can see why you miss her...she's so involved in your life!

Candy Fam said...

I miss your mom too!!! :)