Monday, March 30, 2009

Princess




I am copying Niki and entering Tera in the Shabby Apple picture princess contest. Niki, I hope you don't care. I figured with all the hundreds, maybe thousands of people entering their little girls one more wouldn't matter. And with our new pics and her new hair-do I just couldn't resist.

Our little Tera lives in a fairy tale all of her own. At home she can always be found in a poufy dress, dancing, singing and twirling the day away. Tera is a sweet girl and her sweetness is easily captured by the camera. I adore her from her golden hair, blue eyes, beautiful full lips, down to her plump little toes. Whenever I look at a picture of this little girl I am in awe of her beauty and can't help but smile myself. I think Tera would look stunning in the vineyard dress. "Little girls and girls dresses from Shabby baby."

4 comments:

Melissa P said...

Tera is such a pretty girl!!! She looks like a lot of fun!

Sarah said...

she is SO adorable!

Niki McDowell said...

I don't care that you entered her. I'm glad you did. I've been mentioning it to people with daughters just so they have a chance. I love all those cute dresses and why not try. I love the vineyard one and it would look super cute on Tera. I love those photos Sarah took of her.

Jon + Carly said...

She is such a pretty little girl!