Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Matts new hair do...

Matt shaved his head to enter the CHP academy... but he did it in stages. When he shaved a line through the middle of his head I laughed so hard I peed my pants. When he came downstairs to show the kids his new hair do Ashton said "Dad you look hideous and creepy."
Matt then went upstairs to finish shaving it off completely.
I must admit I was terrified. I thought he would look a bit ridiculous... but he has a pretty nice shaped head. Mazzi didn't get used to it before he left and didn't want to go to him as much. After Matt showed Ashton how it looked when it was all the way shaved we thought he would respond better. He didn't. He said "no one is ever going to marry you again Dad." We laughed pretty hard about that comment.
Matt and his parents.


Love you babe... best of luck!

6 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Ashtons got some great phrases!! Good luck to Matt!

Melissa said...

We miss you guys... life is unbearably boring without you!!!

The Cook Fam said...

That's hilarious! Well sounds like you're in luck Kyra, never worry about Matt getting a second wife. :)

The Gray Family said...

it takes some adjustment...I remember when Rich had to shave his head I barely recognized him, and now I practically can't even remember what he looked like with hair :>) I hope the academy is going well, and we miss you guys!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I LOVE the shot of his hair in the middle of the cut! Ashton is SO DANG FUNNY!!!!

Melissa said...

BTW.....Why is Clint Mcdowell hugging Matt's parents?