Saturday, July 10, 2010

Fathers Day

Matt is a great father. He is good to wake up with the kids each morning and let me sleep in while he plays with them, and sometimes makes pancakes for them. When he gets home from work he immediately starts interacting with them and they love spending time with their Daddy. Mazzi is especially a Daddy's girl. Sometimes when he is holding her and I go to take her she will hit me and cling to her Dad. I am glad I married a guy who is so family oriented and who enjoys spending time with me and with the kids and who I know will always work hard to support us. Thanks for all you do Babe! We love you.
Ashton with "his Mazzi"
Tera and I in our matching aprons that my Grandma made. We were making Matt one of his favorite treats- Applesauce cake to celebrate his being such an amazing guy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: