Friday, July 2, 2010

I'm gonna miss this

We went out last night with some good friends to celebrate Clints 30th b.day party. These pictures are in totally random order... but it began at Wood Ranch where we surprised him and then we parted ways and re surprised him by meeting up at the bowling alley...

I always have such a good time with my friends... can't tell them how much I will miss them while we are gone TEMPORARILY for six months. I have to keep telling myself its temporary or I will become an emotional wreck... so we pray theres openings down in these parts when Matt finished the CHP academy.

It really is the people that make a place great. Lake Elsinore by itself is really just an ugly, somewhat- dirty, deserty town with no good shopping.... but we have made some of the best friends we've ever had down here and know they will be life long friends. Love you all and Happy b.day Clint! Good job planning Kim.... you guys are such a cute couple!

The girls--

We were in our own private bowling room where you could pay a dollar a song- sorta a rip off- but we did it multiple times... and the highlight of my evening was watching Matt, Rob and Clint dance together... hilarious! Meagan would have been so proud. We missed you Megs (yea, I called you Megs)



Kati and Kim won the dancing competition... not that there was one, but if there had been... they would have won! These two are always the life of the party.
And Kim and Clint are the funnest couple...
And we did a little couple shoot after dinner... such cute couples. We did a variety of poses- Serious, Silly and Sexy... I just posted my fave of each.
Kati and Todd
Natale and Jaime
Susi and Brandon- loved the sexy one but I'll let her choose if she wants it to be public...
I think this looks professional.... totally frame worthy. Kim and Clint
Robinsons- so funny.
Matt and I- so not photogenic that this is the only one I dare post...
Kara and Todd... these two crack me up. Its a treat whenever we get to see them!


And this is my favorite of the silly pictures. I am sure Vanessa is so proud of how good Josh looks :)
Right after Clint was SURPRISED!!
His birthday Ice Cream.
Thanks for a great night amigas and amigos... oh how we will miss you! Don't do anything fun without us... just sit there and wait for us to come back... deal? ha! Love ya!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That was so much fun! So glad we went to dinner, wish we did the bowling, aaaaaa.... finances and paying a babysitter, anyway looks like you had fun bowling. Love the shots. I will have to get the other ones from you of Kip and I :) Love the one you chose to post of each and everybody.
We are going to miss you SO MUCH!!! BUT we might be gone too :(

Heather said...

AWWWWW! So sad we missed out, looks like it was a blast! Love all the couples photos they are hilarious! Glad Clint had such a great suprise!!

The BRU Crew said...

This was SO FUN! SO SO FUN! Thanks for the fun times!! ;) HEE!! We can always count on KYRA with her CAMERA! ;) I LOVE YOU KYRA!!!

Dani said...

What great fun you always have! You are looking as beautiful as ever with your blonde hair.. so cute! I haven't seen Kim for a long time - it's good to see her too! She's a hot momma too!

The Cook Fam said...

If it means anything to you "I DO MISS THIS"! Haven't quite found this crazy group here in WA. Looks like so much fun!

The Gray Family said...

if it makes you feel better, I don't think we'll be doing anything all that fun and exciting until you get back :>) We're sad we missed the dinner....we were planning on going after my OB appt. at 4:45, but they were really behind and somehow I didn't get home until 8...oh well what can you do :<(