Friday, July 23, 2010

Goodbye slumber party...

Tera had a slumber party with some of her best girlfriends a few days before we took off to Redding. My friend Kim did a boys slumber party at here house with Ashton, Kade, Brandon, Brock and Daxton. They had a lot of fun and not a lot of sleep. It is something I decided I only have the energy to do once a year... but they sure were cute!

Here's the whole crew of cuties. McKenzie, Kara, Kelly, Tatum, Tera (and Mazzi trying to squeeze in and be part of the party)
Tera and McKenzie did each others "makeup" they thought this was so funny.... I didn't think it was very funny as I spent a good half hour scrubbing the lipstick off their faces... but seeing the pictures, it was definitely worth it!
They enjoyed baking a lemon cake with me.
Matt made the girlie's all pancakes for breakfast-and decided we shouldnt have four more girls!
And it was quite interesting seeing five girls brushing their teeth together and each of them going potty- a few times each. I have never seen so many splashes on my mirror at once. It made the OCD mother in my cringe.
The girls enjoyed a dance party out back all dressed up
We painted their nails pink and sparkly.


And they enjoyed a dip in the pool.

Tera sure will miss these girls. They have a lot of fun together and she will be anxious to get back to them!

3 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

These pictures are SO SO SO SO SO CUTE!!!! I love each and every one of them! You are SUCH a great mommy! Your kids are lucky kids!

The Cook Fam said...

Oh that just looks like too much fun! Such cute girls. We are still trying to find some good girl friends for Londyn. Hope things are going good there!!!

the Chandler chronicles said...

Those pics are soooo awesome!!!! i LOVE the one of Tera and Kenzie with the make-up, the best! What a cute idea Kyra!