Thursday, January 15, 2009

When I grow up...

The other day I asked the kids what they wanted to be when they grew up- Ashton said he wanted to be Batman. Not a "fake batman" though. He wants to be the real one. "With a mask"
Posted by PicasaTera said she wanted to be Ariel and Tinkerbell- so she could swim and fly. I asked her what Mommy was going to be when she grew up and she said "Cinderella." When I asked what Daddy was going to be she said "Ummm... a ladybug, or a butterfly."
You just never know what kids are going to say!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

That's hilarious!! It appears he takes after you Kyra, sounds like something you would have said.

DenosClan said...

We miss you guys. Jared asked the other day..."Mom, am I ever going to see Ashton again?" He was so sad. Mazzi is adorable. You guys should have half a dozen more just because your kids are so dang cute! I'm bummed I didn't get to see her in person. It looks like you are adjusting from two to three quite well!